This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, confident, and dedicated candidate to join the fast paced and hugely rewarding environment of Awin’s Product team.
Within the product team, you’ll be working with talented and passionate people to develop products that customer love and move the performance marketing industry forward.
Some of the core activities include working with business and technical stakeholders to define new products, improve user experience, create release plans and collaborate closely with development and marketing teams to take products to market.
The product team is international and we work across different offices. For this role it is important that you are willing to travel to Europe.
We are expanding the team. Our priority is to recruit someone that is comfortable with web and data technologies so ideally that would possess a background in software development, technical project/product management and an education in computer science. We’re open for different levels of experience. In any case, we’ll be providing extensive training to get you up-to-speed on the best product management and development practices.
· Transform ideas into product solutions and recommend their priority in the roadmap
· Define Minimum Marketable Features by working closely with clients, business stakeholders and developers
· Prepare the release strategy of the product and organise the release planning with the development teams
· Serve as the Product Owner of development projects for a number of Scrum or Kanban teams
· Ensure that backlogs are up to date, prioritised and full of quality user stories ready for development
· Work with Designers and the UX team to create easy, pleasant to use functionality and great UIs
· Test new functionality and guide the QA team in efficiently testing the products
· Work closely with developers; leading them to a successful deliverable
· Daily monitoring of tech blogs to keep track of tech news, trends and ideas
· Review new product releases by providing analysis on the product usage and business success
· Coordinates the launch of the product with the different departments
· Deliver training on new features for internal and external clients
· Communicate releases internally and support the marketing team for the external communication
Skills & Expertise
· Being very comfortable with web and internet technology is a must
· Must come from a technical backround (ie Development, QA etc)
· Possess strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
· Being a great communicator and having good customer service skills
· Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a cross-functional team
· Organised, capable of prioritising work and focusing on important tasks
· Ability to plan, estimate completion dates and record progress
· Ability to identify, review, manage and escalate risks and issues
· Needs to be able to grasp “big picture” to optimise delivery of their part of the overall plan.
· Experience working on data orientated products is a plus
· Knowledge of online advertising and affiliate marketing is a plus
Part of the Axel Springer group, Awin is a global affiliate network and the new name for Affiliate Window and zanox. With 15 offices worldwide, 900 employees, 100,000 contributing publishers and 6,000 advertisers, Awin connects customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €6.2 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €377 million for its publishers in the last financial year.
If you are interested in joining Awin please apply online. apply now