The Compliance Administrator works to prevent and detect non-compliant affiliate activity within the Awin network. The Compliance Analyst will communicate directly with affiliates to ensure the Awin terms and conditions and adhered to. The role will also include working closely with other departments to investigate suspicious affiliate activity and investigate applications from new affiliates to assess if they should be accepted using website checking tools.
· Identify and process non-compliant affiliate activity
· Assist compliance team leader with affiliate investigations
· Observe the paid search space for brand name activity
· Monitor affiliate activity to ensure adware and spyware are not prevalent
· Implement the Awin affiliate terms and conditions
· Maintain a database of affiliate investigations
· Help develop a universal compliance approach across numerous networks
· Compliance enquiries: by phone and email, providing advice and support
· Affiliate approvals: Monitoring and reviewing new affiliate applications
· Affiliate queries: Troubleshooting in a timely and appropriate manner
· Help communicating offers
· Assist with performance reporting
In addition to the daily tasks, the role will encompass the following long-term projects:
· Create ‘Training Documents’ and ‘Wiki’ entries informing account managers how to deal with fraud
· Develop cross European/U.S. compliance investigations
· Explore new compliance propositions and potential conflicts
· Research new technologies and techniques
Skills & Expertise
· Understanding of affiliate promotional techniques.
· Awareness of affiliate promotional methods, such as PPC, Cookie stuffing and black-hat activities.
· Fast learner with a passion for web technologies.
· Interest in ‘digital’ marketing.
· Can communicate in a personable and professional manner.
· Must be an outgoing self-starter who will assimilate easily into a dynamic team environment.
· Hard working whilst maintaining a positive and highly proactive attitude to work.
· Efficient time management and organisational skills.
· Understanding of digital promotional methods (for example email marketing, social media, PPC etcetera).
· Ability to organize incoming requests and priorities them accordingly.
· Ability to assess information and make reasoned judgments based on provided regulatory criteria.
· Review activity against company terms & conditions or guidelines. Make actions based on whether these guidelines are met.
· Excellent computer literacy using Microsoft Excel and Outlook for managing and tasking information.
· Eye for detail and methodical approach.
· Strives to continually improve productivity and quality of work produced.
· Understands the importance of processes and procedures and the application of these.
· Possess strong communication (both verbal and written), and customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
· Ability to meet attendance standards and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external suppliers.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Part of the Axel Springer group, Awin is a global affiliate network. With 15 offices worldwide, 900 employees, 100,000 contributing publishers and 6,000 advertisers, Awin connects customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €6.2 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €377 million for its publishers in the last financial year
If you are interested in joining Awin please apply online. apply now