This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and motivated individual to gain valuable experience in the fast paced and rewarding environment of sales.
New Business Assistants provide the New Business Team with day-to-day support by building call lists, sourcing contacts and creating presentations, contracts, proposals, or other requested sales assets.
· Identify and record new targets for the New Business Team
· Sort incoming leads and distribute to team members based on internal criteria
· Create custom presentations according to specific requests from team members
· Support team members by creating contracts, AOFs (Account Opening Forms), and Revenue Predictors
· Assist in the production of new department documentation and update existing collateral
· Take a proactive approach with assigned projects, escalating issues to the appropriate team member/level when necessary.
· Communicate effectively with internal teams and potential clients via email, phone and face-to-face
· Provide general support to team as needed
Skills & Expertise
· Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be proactive with clients and internal team members at all times
· Ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
· Fast learner with strong team orientation and positive attitude
· Proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint and MS Excel, and willingness to learn new technology systems
· Experience with Salesforce is a plus
*THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN BALTIMORE, USA*
Part of the Axel Springer group, Awin is a global affiliate network and the new name for Affiliate Window and zanox. With 15 offices worldwide, 900 employees, 100,000 contributing publishers and 6,000 advertisers, Awin connects customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €6.2 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €377 million for its publishers in the last financial year.
If you are interested in joining Awin please apply online. apply now